How to Adopt
- After the meet and greet we will do a home meeting or pictures will be required.
- Pets have been vaccinated for DHLPPor FVRCP and Rabies (puppies have received at least the first set and may need boosters).
- All dogs are spayed/neutered before going home (as long as age permits).
- A free veterinary exam provided by Groton City Animal Hospital, Crossroads Veterinary Hospital, Cortland Veterinary Hospital, or Midstate Veterinary Services (appointment must be made within 7 days of adoption).
- All animals have a microchip.
- All animals have been treated for fleas (or medication will be sent home upon adoption) .
The adoption fee is $150 for dogs.
- Heartworm testing can be done for an additional charge.